Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 4

Since you didn't mind my way of commenting yesterday, I will ramble while reading again .
Men (rolling my eyes)!! They are supposed to be the 'strong gender' but if you really need them they are as helpful as little boys.
I'm tempted to scroll down and look if Cloud Dancing will help but I'm a good girl and read the chapter how it is written LOL...
OMG, I had the tiny hope that at least Michaela would be alright but there she's feeling poorly again . Sigh.
Huzzah for at least Theresa's baby being alright!! I had to laugh about Hank's dry comments but I love him for his concern for Michaela.
Okay, I couldn't continue taking notes because I was too caught up in reading. Well, I'm glad that Michael seems to make it but I'm seriously worried about Michaela now. Stomach trouble and fainting are not really signs of 'the change'. What's wrong with her????

Re: Chapter 4

I am glad the two babys are doing well. I didn't think of CD but it weas a great idea. As to Michaela is she having a change of life baby?

Re: Re: Chapter 4

I have to admit Lynn - I think you're right about a change of life baby!

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 4

Thanks for checking in with your thoughts, Minerva. We'll see what happens.

Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 4

I appreciate hearing from you on chapter 4, Lynn. Haven't Michaela's last 3 babies been "change of life" ones?

Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 4

Well then she sure is slow at changing her life. LOL

Re: Chapter 4

Marion,
As always, I enjoy and appreciate your thoughts and comments. Michaela is always better at diagnosing others than herself.

Debby K