Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 5

I really wish Michaela would allow Colleen to examine her!!! OMG! Please don't let it be another baby!! Didn't you say something like that wouldn't happen again when we discussed one of your earlier stories???
Back to reading...
Happy sigh for Michael . Oh my, I'm rolling my eyes: Jake makes another promise!!
LOL to the Sully/Katie talk!!!! Very well done, Sully !! I laughed out loud when I read this conversation .
When Michaela talks to Josef you have me worried. What does she prepare him for????????? I need the next chapter!!!

Re: Chapter 5

Debby-

I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I'm loving your new story. I've been away for a few days and was pleasantly surprised to find 5 chapters!! What a great way to start off my day! I can't wait to see what's wrong with Michaela. That poor girl and her pregnancy scares!! I hope that Michael's health improves and that Jake really does start to turn his life around. Keep up the wonderful writing.

Kayla

Re: Re: Chapter 5

I love Michaela administering the first home pregnancy test!

I hope everything works out for the best...

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

LOL, Minerva.

Kayla, I'm glad to have your feedback on this story. We'll see what unfolds in the plot.
Debby K

Re: Chapter 5

Marion, I smiled at your comments. People in the medical profession make the worst patients. AND, it helps to build the suspense and suspicion of what could be wrong with her if she avoids having a doctor check her.

Debby K

And you are so good at suspense and suspicion. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

As much as I love Josef that kid needs to be tied to a chair!! I waited the entire chapter for Michaela to finally talk to Sully and he has to go and interrupt them!! I wonder what Sully's going to say when Michaela tells him her suspicions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

Kids don't always have the best timing. You know Michaela. It takes her a while to confess what she fears, especially where insecurities and physical well-being are concerned.

Debby K