Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 8

I didn't expect the chapter alread being posted - it is only 6 AM your time!!!! (fainting for you being up so early but jumping that I can already read ch 8 )
I barely started reading and am close to fainting again: Preston helped???? Wow!! I love having all the townsfolk together, and everybody is his usual self . Poor Sully, having to face two women at once LOL - well, actually it's more his wife but still...
OMG - why didn't she finally tell him?? Debby, I assure you when she won't do it soon you might be responsible for my startling our cat when I yell at the screen in frustration . So please, think of the poor animal, she's already 13 and I'm not sure how she will take it!!
Can't wait for tomorrow (and I'm really concerned now about a suspicion that Lynn planted into my head )!!
Btw, how did you manage to put in the wolf in one of your replies? I tried to post an emoticon, too but it didn't ork.

Re: Chapter 8

Somehow I knew we wern't going to find out what is wrong yet in this chapter and I don't know that we will learn it in the next. Aren't we half way through this story? The fact that she won't tell Sully I'm not sure she is convinced that she is pregnant. Pregnant or not I think she is worried about her health. You are enjoying driving me crazy.

Re: Re: Chapter 8

Tell him!!! For the love of God - tell him!!!

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 8

, Minerva!

Minerva, I could have made the story a lot shorter if she had told him right away. That would have made the story as brief as an episode of
Debby K

Lynn, at least Sully will know what has been worrying her tomorrow.
We'll see if your prediction is true.
Thanks for posting your comments, thoughts and predictions.
Debby K

Re: Chapter 8

Marion, your wish will be granted tomorrow. Michaela will tell Sully about her concern. I hope this does not result in your needing an But, alas, more suspense will follow.
As for the emoticons, if you look below the text box, where there is a row of emoticons, beside them is a link for "more..." That's where I found, for example, this one, in honor of your cat:
And this one for how I have been torturing the readers:
Thanks for your continued interest and comments.
Debby K

Well, I'm dying over here in Michigan too! I almost threw my computer out the window today!Thank goodness she tell's him tomorrow, I don't know if I could take another day!

Kayla and her computer:

Debby K

Please Kayla don't do it. We need the rest of your stories you said you are working on. I can't have both of you writers killing me