Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Chapter 10

Debby I am really trying here...but this story really gets to me.... I know, remember the title...you have it easy, you know what happens but I DON'T!!!! Oh, I can't wait!!!!! First thing tomorrow morning....READING!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 10

Tina,
When a story can engage readers and make them feel such empathy for the characters, it's very rewarding to the writer.
I know this is not an easy story to read, and it was even more difficult to write. I think that's one reason it took me so long to write it.
Posting from now on will be a bit later in the morning than it has been.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 10

Dear Debby:
I have to admit when I first started reading this story I thought "A Crisis of Faith" was going to center on Michael's illness. I was totally surprised when the focus shifted to Michaela. As a physician she knows all the risks involved concerning her condition. To risk leaving her other children motherless hasn't sunk in yet. We know that she has always cherished each of her pregnancies no matter the outcome, but this situation is even more dangerous than her pregnancy with Hope. Sully's support is going to be crucial, and she is going to have to be open with him in order for both of them to deal with this situation. Needless to say, I awake each day and head straight for the computer before I do anything else. Thank you for this great story.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 10

Mary Dee,
Thanks for your insightful analysis of the story thus far. It is certainly a crisis that will test both Michaela and Sully, their marriage and family.
I appreciate your reading and taking the time to comment.
Whether readers share their remarks during or after the story, I am grateful for the feedback.
All the best,
Debby K