Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 12

I really hope that Michaela meant her last line in the way Sully responded to it. It would be terrible if she would sink into a depression.
Katie and Joe are their parents' children through and through: they have a really big and understanding heart.
Very moving chapter again, and I'm sure the trouble isn't over. I'm not convinced yet that the nun will stay silent...

Re: Chapter 12

Hi, Marion. I appreciate your comments, especially in light of such silence on this chapter. They say it is always darkest before the dawn, and Michaela is certainly nowhere near a dawn in her life.
The issue of the Sister will be addressed in the next chapter by a somewhat surprising character. However, even more surprising events will unfold for Sister Mary Margaret in the new yet-untitled story I am writing. Also, I have retooled the way this story ends. There are still 15 chapters, but I have added a smaller epilogue to be posted the day after Chapter 15.
Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 12

This story is fantastic Debby although a little sad, I hope that M & S will encourage and think they have 5 wonderful children. I hope that Michaela was not infected wound and not addicted to morphine, we know that addiction has.

These writing another story? I love your stories and pity is that I live in Spain and I get up well before you and I go and not updated jajaja and I walk up the walls in order to continue reading!

You're the BEST!!!

Kisses and Hugs

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 12

Isa,
Thanks for posting your thoughts here. We'll see what unfolds for our favorite couple.
All the best,
Debby K