Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Epilogue

Dear Debby:
Once again your insight to M&S is right on target!
What a beautiful way to sum up everything they went through in this story. Your extraordinary talent not only keeps these characters alive for us, but gives us an insight into human relationships as well. Thank you for such an emotional and wonderful story.

Re: Re: Epilogue

Marydee,
Thanks so much for your remarks on this story. I'm glad it gave insight into our favorite couple for you, and I appreciate your taking the time to post your thoughts here.
Debby K

Re: Re: Epilogue

Happy sigh. Wonderful words in the end .
Debby, I'd like to send you a heartfelt thank you for giving us another of your very special stories. As always, you drove me crazy ( ) with your cliffhangers, but you also made me cry and eventually smile in the end. I admire that you had the courage to pick up such a difficult theme which you handled excellently.
I know you've already heard that for the umpteenth time, but I'm eternally grateful that thanks to you, the saga of Michaela and Sully is going on. Can't wait for the next story !!!

Re: Re: Re: Epilogue

Marion,
I value your remarks and am very grateful that you have commented so frequently here on the message board.
I appreciate all of your encouragement.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Epilogue

Debby you did it again. Beautifull words at the end,what Sully tells to Michaela.
I'm glad that they work out things together like always both of them are the strength for each other.
I'm happy to hear that there is another story coming. I hope this one will be a lighter than Crisis of Faith.
This was a beutifull story,I like when Sully read in Michaela books about the menopausia,I wish all men read it too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Epilogue

Rosie,
I appreciate your many posts and encouragement of my writing. at your comment regarding men reading about menopause.
I have no target date for completion of the new story, but it will be very different from "A Crisis of Faith."
Debby K