Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: A Crisis of Faith

Debbie, thank you for your thoughtful analysis of my story, and more importantly, thank you for sharing the personal connection that it had to you.
There were some difficult issues which M&S had to deal with, and I'm grateful that you noted them.
I actually considered having M&S climb Pikes Peak at the end of this story, but decided against it due to her physical condition. Perhaps down the road, I'll have them make that trek.
I appreciate your feedback, particularly on such a personal level.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: A Crisis of Faith

Debby-

I was just able to wrap up the last few chapters because I was out of town and let me tell you I tried my darnest to find a computer just so I could read!! First off- POOR IGGY THE PIGGY!! I loved that pig!! Hehe! I was getting really scared for Michaela, I've never seen her so low and depressed. I was afraid for awhile we weren't going to have a happy ending and it would just carry on to the next story. I'm so glad they were both able to find peace and Michaela was able to come back to Sully and the children. That was the best ending of all.
I know you said you're working on a new story and that's VERY exciting!! So good luck on that and I can't wait to read what you come up with!!

All the best,
Kayla

Re: Re: Re: Re: A Crisis of Faith

Kayla, thanks for letting me know what you thought of the story, especially its ending. It was hard to let Iggy go.
Maybe in the future, they can get another. I'm glad you like the ending with Michaela starting her journey back to her husband and children.
With all of the sadness in this story, I'm aiming for a different theme for the new one.
I appreciate the feedback.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Crisis of Faith

Hi Debby:I like your story alot,sad but like always very good.
I`m happy to read that you will write something less sad in your new story.
I wish you write a story where there is no tragedy for M&S.,something lighter
I hope you have a good summer.
Take Care