Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New story?

Hi Debby hope you had a great summer,and got a nice tann
Checking the Forum I read that you are making a new story?(Jun 30) you post it, so I'm wonder how is coming up?
Well please let us know about it!and enjoy the rest of the summer
Take Care

Re: New story?

Rosie,
Thanks for your interest in the new, yet untitled story. I have done just a little work on it over the summer. In fact, I started Chapter 2 today. Much remains to be done. I appreciate hearing from readers.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: New story?

How is your new story coming? Any title or hints you can give us? What Chapter are you on? Can't wait to see what you do next! I hope there will be some laughter.

Re: Re: Re: New story?

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for your question about in my new story. I have written three and a half chapters thus far. The story does not yet have a title, but the basic premise is that something shocking happens at Michaela's hospital, and Sully goes on a mission for Cloud Dancing. I hope that readers will find it to be a compelling story.
I appreciate your interest.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: New story?

Hello Debby,

You've made us very curious about your next story. Sully has to go on a mission again ? I'm sorry for Michaela and the kids. And what shocking expierience M. has to go trough again at the clinick ? We are looking forward to your story. You think it'll be posted the end of year ? But you take your time, we'll be patient ;-) It'll be a masterpiece again, no doubt about that.

A fan for ever !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New story?

Hi, Mary.
Thanks for your comments and question about my next story. It's too soon to say when it might be ready to post. I have been working on it a bit more lately, but I won't predict when it will be finished.
I appreciate your feedback.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New story?

I am looking forward to reading the new story too!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New story?

Thanks, Lynn. I appreciate your interest.
All the best,
Debby K