Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: November picture

Hola Debby:I hope you had a good summer and that you are doing fine. Just checking how is doing the next story you have for us.
Now I'm reading again since your first story,that will take sometime and maybe when I'm finish with all of them you new story will be out I'm just kidding take your time that I will be here waiting
Happy thanksgiving

Re: Re: Re: November picture

Hi, Rosie.
I have been working little by little on the new story, which I shall reveal for the first time, is titled "Gunfight." I shall be away from writing for a little while starting November 19, but I shall return to it as soon as I can.
Thanks for your support.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: November picture

I love your November picture! I wish you all the best with your health!

Thanks, Lynn. I've made several new pictures to last through December.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: November picture

The title of your new story sounds quite frightening!!!!
I really hope that everything will turn out just fine for you... I will keep you in my thoughts!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: November picture

Debby, as always the pictures are wonderful. I look forward to your new story, I am such a fan of yours. If you are hsving health problems, I truly hope everything will be alright. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: November picture

Thanks, DBE.

Re: Re: Re: Re: November picture

I think the story will have readers on the edge of their seats.

Debby K

Re: November picture

Debby, it is said, pictures say a thousand words and the Thanksgiving one says it all. How beautiful. Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks, DBE, and to all who are enjoying the monthly and holiday pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Debby K