Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Who said "fan fiction is just a hobby"?

Hi Debby:Hope your doing ok,and your new story is in progress. I just want to add at what Sylvie wrote, I have learn so much about so many things from your stories That it is worth to wait for them.

I think that you are a professional writer,because the way you write them is just like if I'm watching the series.And I'm part of the story and I can feel what they are feeling.
I'm glad you win again you deserve it.Congratulations again.

Re: Re: Re: Who said "fan fiction is just a hobby"?

Rosie,
Thank you for your complimentary remarks about my writing, but trust me, I'm no professional. That would be someone who engages "in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime."
1. I'm not paid for it (I actually have to pay for the web site and some of the resources)
2. It is not my main pastime (Otherwise, I would write these stories much more often).
I am, however, grateful that you would think any of my writing is of a professional caliber. My proofreader might disagree.
I appreciate all who take the time to read my stories.
Debby K