Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gemma Does it Again

Gemma has created another fantastic video to promote Jane and Joe. It's called "Me Tarzan, You Jane." Check it out by clicking the banner on my main page. I highly recommend her work.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi Debby- I love the videos! In fact, I subscribed to her videos and look forward to many more. I think they're well done and very funny. I don't understand why some people don't like them, but to each their own. Looking forward to the new story!

Janet

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi, Janet.
Thanks for sharing your view on the videos. That's the beauty of video tributes to DQ. There is something for everyone.
I appreciate your taking the time to post.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi Debby I like it alot Gemma video,it is very good.Unfortunate I could not hear it but still I like it.
And I love the picture that you have on your webside.
Is a painting? is very preatty.
So hows your new book doing? Hope great.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi, Rosie. Thanks for your comments. February's picture is a screen capture which I doctored a bit to look like a painting.
The new story is coming along. I'm on chapter 10. No posting date yet.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi Debby,
Do you have any idea how many chapters your story is gonna have ? Is it a long time waiting 'till it is posted ?
Looking forward to your next story.
Greetings,
Jenny.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gemma Does it Again

Hi, Jenny.
Well, I know it will be at least 10 chapters since that's the one I'm currently writing. :-)
I would guess maybe two more chapters to go. Then comes editing and proofreading.
All I can say is that I'm closer to the end of this story than to the beginning, but I cannot give an estimate of how long it will be before I begin posting yet.
Thanks for your patience.
All the best.
Debby K