Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to Forum

Hello, my name is Burton Holderness and I recently found your amazing saga from Sylvie the fan fic freak. I loved DQ during it's original run, but hadn't kept up with the fandom since the series was stupidly canceled. Recently through the release of the show to DVD I've been able to recapture my love of the show and it's amazing characters. When Sylvie recommended your site I came over with reservations. Great fan fic of any fandom is difficult to find. As I started reading your work all my reservations disappeared. Your work is amazing. Your stories are well thought out and so detailed in description and research. I was and am still amazed at the level of work you've produced. The research you've done to enhance your stories blows my mind. I can't wait to read your latest work and hope you'll keep writing for years to come. You are truly an artist and it's been a pleasure and a delight to read your work.

Thanks,

Burton

Re: New to Forum

Burton,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts on my stories. It has been a challenge over the past 11 years of writing DQ fan fiction to remain true to the characters, but it has also been a labor of love. I can combine two things I love into one: Dr. Quinn and History.
I appreciate your feedback and hope that you enjoy the new story, as well.
All the best,
Debby K