Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Reader Requests

Hi, Christina. The idea of showing the children grown up is very intriguing. Thanks for that suggestion.

As for Josef, we can assume that he has seen photographs of his grandfather from which he would get the "image."

All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Reader Requests

Great idea!! I will think of it and when something will pop in my head I'll let you know.

Oh there is one thing, I love how kids pronounce things different. Maybe they can find things like that. Like 'swirl' Katies doll.
Great question about the "pockles" lol pickles

My girl(almost2) says "Sully" instead of sorry. (and no I had nothing to do with it )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reader Requests

Hi, Mirëille. Thanks for the suggestion.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reader Requests

Worried about the first few ... wondering about the ghost...as long as it's a nice one, it's ok . A party is always fun. But the ones who follow to that got me confused What did you do?!?
The heart, white horseand house are alright, I hope*fingers crossed* (will sully swipe her of her feet )The train he's leaving.
Still trying to figure out what the next are.. lol And the last part, well what can I say about that

Ok I really can't wait