Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gunfight Begins March 31, 2009

YIPEE!

Re: Re: Gunfight Begins March 31, 2009

..YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! THANK YOU FOR TURNING THIS ALREADY GREAT DAY INTO A PERFECT DAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tina. I'm glad you're so interested in it.
Debby K

Great start. I feel so bad that Michaela hasn't gotten any better and doesn't go into work regularly and won't let Hope grow up. I wonder who is shot. That was one way to get her into work. I am leaving for Mexico today and will return Sunday. I don't know how much computer acess I will have so I won't be commenting, but know if I can I will keep up with reading your story and if I can't I will catch up Sunday. I won't miss one of your stories!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Lynn. Enjoy your trip.
Debby K

A new story !!! Running to read...

I love the happy start of the story, but at the end of chapter 1 you already have me on the edge of my seat. I really hope Sully wasn't involved in the shooting but I fear the worst .
It is great to read about little Ilse again but I'm worried that Hank isn't able to handle the situation well .
I'm looking forward to more!! This April will be a good one, at least during its first half - a new chapter every day, wonderful ! Thank you so much, Debby!!!

Hi, Marion.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on chapter 1. I'm grateful for the feedback.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Gunfight Begins March 31, 2009

Oh Debby, what a great start!!!! I can't tell you how I have missed your stories! I am captured by it from the first second i read it!!!
As Marion, I am at the edge of my seat already!!! I hope Michaela will be alright with the help of Sully (her wonderful husband...sigh...lol)...and I hope that Sully is okay and not hurt or anything. I feel with Hank. I hope he will realize that Lexie needs him right now and stay with her through it all!!!

You know, I just realized, I never really commented on your stories before...well, not that much anyway...and I am really sorry about that!!!! I really love very single one of them and this one will be no different!!!
Thanks again, you will hear from me again

Tina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunfight Begins March 31, 2009

I'm grateful that you shared your thoughts on chapter 1, Tina.
Thanks for posting.
All the best,
Debby K