Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 2

I can't believe I read only one chapter - so much happened!!! Michaela was so her old self when she asked the men to put their guns down :). Poor Sister Margaret... Am I allowed to say that I am not very fond of the idea of Sully going away - once again?? Sigh. I wonder how Michaela will react to the news... Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Re: Chapter 2

Hi, Marion. Thanks for posting your comments about chapter 2. Just remember that even when Michaela and Sully are apart, they are in many ways still together. :-)
Each of them will have some interesting experiences once he leaves.
Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 2

Okay...wow...poor Michaela going through this again...and now Sully is leaving when he is needed at home....Sigh....but I trust you...and I know that everything will be alright at the end...

Tombstone...yeah, I kinda know that place...LOL...been there a few times... ...some good and some bad memories...lol...(drunken passengers )...but yeah, I love how you bring the history back in your stories...I can't wait for more!

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 2

Hi, Tina. Thanks for the trust! So if you know Tombstone, you know the foreshadowing of what's to come.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 2

Actually, I do ...but will keep quiet