Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 3

I always love to read about the kids, especially because they have ups and downs as any other kid.
I'm wondering what Noah will do when he learns that his father will leave... once again. Sigh. I'm sure that Michaela will support Sully once she learns that this will be about helping Indians - not that I'm very happy about that . Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter!!!!!!

Re: Re: Chapter 3

Thanks, Marion. Your thoughts about Noah and Michaela's reactions are insightful.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Chapter 3

Thanks, Tina. It's nice to know that my effort to give each of the children distinctive personalities is coming through.
I appreciate hearing from you.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 3

Debby I love this chapter Beautifull, Kathy is growing so fast she is almost like Brian when M&S got married.She looks so much like her ma,but with Sully personality,and Joe I like him alot he is so curios about things,and Noah I think M&S will have more problems with him that what they used to have with Joey I wonder how Joey and Noah will take Sully leaving again Grat chapter,looking forward for tomorrows chapter.

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 3

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Rosie. I think you will be "enthusiastic" about tomorrow's chapter.
All the best.
Debby K