Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

I really feel for Sully, seeing much sorrow at the reservation. Even today, the cicumstances are miserable most of the time. During my work in the US, I had several opportunities to some reservations and I was shocked....Most of them say, they are happy with what they got but still, in many eyes you can see the sadness. It was very hard to see how they lived and after you just appreciate what you have even more!
So, I really hope, Sully will be able to help ...

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!
Josef is hilarious...i really love him und you are doing a fantastic job writing him! I hope Katie will be alright and not mad at her brother for telling michaela about the problems.

And Preston???? Geez, just let him have the the illness and let him....ahem...towards the sky???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Native Americans, Tina. I can imagine it was very enlightening and sad.
I appreciate hearing from you.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

Like Marion I want to give you thanks for creating Joe he is such a nice little fellow caring about his sister. I also agree with Tina I hope Katie won't be angry for Joey talking with Michaela.
An Michaela............ I hope it won't get worst for Katie
Preston.... Preston...
I hope Sully can do something about the Apaches.
The place where he is going is very faumos isn'it?Good luck Sully

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 5

Rosie, thanks for your remarks about Michaela, Joseph and Preston.
Yes, Sully is going to a place that became very famous.
All the best,
Debby K