Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 6

I have a feeling Hope wasn't seeing the same thing Michaela was.
Thanks for your comments, Lynn.

Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 6

Hi Debby I like alot this chapter and I also can believed that this was chapter 6. I like that the kids are more on your stories, ofcourse they are growing. I also hope Sully is on time for halloween. Maybe the voice she hear was her sister Majorie???
Waiting for tomorrow chapter

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 6

Thanks for your remarks, Rosie. I enjoy writing the children and imagining what their distinctive personalities would be like.
Intresting speculation on who Michaela is hearing.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 6

Hello Debby,

Ik thought it is maybe that ghost of the sister who is shot, that spoke to Michaela ? Wasn't she the nun that was mad at Michaela for having that abortion in your other storie ? She accused Sully and Michaela for murdering their baby or so ?

Looking forward to chapter 7.

Christina.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 6

Loved that chapter!!! I have a guess as well who the voice could be. Michaela's mother. I just think, maybe beacuse she wanted Michaela to have the hospital, she wanna make sure now she really goes back to it or slt. I am very curious if I am right or someone else here who guessed.

Nice dream indeed

I hope Sully will be able to make a difference. It is sad to see that even after such a short time, the native american basically lost everything they once had. And now Sully is on his way to Tombstone...uh oh....
Michaela handled the situation with Katie very well. I hope she will keep her promise and not interfere. I wanna see how Katie will handle it!

I hope Preston finally gets what he deserves!!! He got away with everything for far to loooong now!

I am also happy about Isle, Lexie and Hank and I am glad Lexie didn't leave!!

Looking forward to today!!! New Chapter!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 6

Thanks for posting your comments about chapter 6, Tina. You (and Michaela) will find out who the "ghost" is in chapter 7.
I appreciate your feedback.
Debby K

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 6

Thanks for your thoughts, Christina. Chapter 7 will reveal the answer.
Debby K