Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your Storie

Debby, as always your stories are wonderful. I love the history. If you have never visited Tombstone, you havve truly missed a a lot of history, first hand. My husband and I had a trip out West when 9/11 happened. We visited all the wonderful places and Arizona is one of the most beautiful states I have ever seen, Tombstone was a wonderful place. The people were gracious and made us feel like "home folks". The history that is there you are truly bringing to life. Thank you and as always, I continue to look forward to your stories. The children are wonderful and I feel like Noal is just being a little boy and I do love Joe so. Having raised 3 boys, I can relate to a lot of things they do. Thank you again for your wonderful stories. Doris

Re: Your Storie

Hi, Doris,
I appreciate your insight as someone who has visited Tombstone. I have pretty much steeped myself into its history to write this story, and one day, I would love to visit. Thanks for your remarks about the story and the children.
All the best,
Debby K