Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 9

I fear Colleen might think that Michaela is losing it... I'm desperate for an explanation as well!

Unfortunately here isn't any jumping emoticon, or I would use it: Sully didn't get hurt!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

O- M- G!!! I had just breathed a sigh of relief that Sully is alright and now you are giving us such a cliffhanger !! I sure hope that nothing will happen to anyone inside of the schoolhouse!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

PS: As to Wyatt Earp - I knew his name but always thought he was one of the good guys. There you can see what movies do to history sometimes... Even though the cowboys were the real bad ones, there had been no need for shooting them (IMO).

Re: Chapter 9

Hi, Marion. I appreciate hearing from you with your thoughts on chapter 9. I can't let you relax too soon now that Sully is safe.
Much of our images of Wyatt Earp are based on his own memoirs and his connections to Hollywood, where he lived the later part of his life.

I was pleased that Sully was safe. I don't know why men think they have to watch a fight even today. Michaela acted just like Michaela in the thick of things! A lot of shooting. What was the one shot in the school house?

Hi, Lynn. Good to hear from you on this chapter. Men were not the only ones watching the gunfight. Practically the whole town gathered to see the much-anticipated shoot-out. Of course, the town was mostly men.
A shot from the school.... more suspense for tomorrow.
I'm grateful for your thoughts.
Debby K

OMG!!!!!!what a chapter, you sure like to leave us in a cliffhanger,I like Michaela is herself again,acting like the old Michaela. And what is going on with she shoot from the school? I will be waiting for the next chapter right here Great chapter

Hello, Rosie.
I'm glad that you found the chapter suspenseful. Some of it will be resolved in chapter 10. Thanks for posting your thoughts.
Debby K

Of course I know that it is far too early for the new chapter, but I thought making sure that it's not here yet won't hurt . I actually dreamed about your story last night and you know what? I realized that Sully isn't safe yet: he still has to take the stagecoach - which can be robbed!!!! Sigh.
Waiting patiently ( )...