Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 9

I was pleased that Sully was safe. I don't know why men think they have to watch a fight even today. Michaela acted just like Michaela in the thick of things! A lot of shooting. What was the one shot in the school house?

Hi, Lynn. Good to hear from you on this chapter. Men were not the only ones watching the gunfight. Practically the whole town gathered to see the much-anticipated shoot-out. Of course, the town was mostly men.
A shot from the school.... more suspense for tomorrow.
I'm grateful for your thoughts.
Debby K

OMG!!!!!!what a chapter, you sure like to leave us in a cliffhanger,I like Michaela is herself again,acting like the old Michaela. And what is going on with she shoot from the school? I will be waiting for the next chapter right here Great chapter

Hello, Rosie.
I'm glad that you found the chapter suspenseful. Some of it will be resolved in chapter 10. Thanks for posting your thoughts.
Debby K

Of course I know that it is far too early for the new chapter, but I thought making sure that it's not here yet won't hurt . I actually dreamed about your story last night and you know what? I realized that Sully isn't safe yet: he still has to take the stagecoach - which can be robbed!!!! Sigh.
Waiting patiently ( )...