Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 11

Hi, Meclone2. I appreciate your taking the time to "delurk" and share your viewpoint on this story. Lots of interesting speculation in your post. We'll see how it all plays out. I hope you will continue to post your thoughts as the story progresses.
All the best,
Debby K

First I did not like that Michaela dance with somebody else besides Sully? What is going to happen when Sully finds out? Second What is up to Preston, because I'm pretty sure it was him with the pirate outfit.
I hope tomorrow is already here
Great chapter,but I'm upset with Michaela what is going on with her.......

Hi, Rosie. I think two factors went into Michaela's dance with the stranger. Given her natural curiosity, she would be curious as to who he was, especially since his costume so resembled Sully's. The other factor would be that Michaela loves to dance, and surrounded by family and friends, dancing a reel would be perfectly innocent.
Thanks for posting.
All the best,
Debby K

.....wait a min.....Debby, that's so mean!

Debby, you cleverly neglected to write if that pirate had long or short hair! There wasn't even a mention of a large-brimmed hat, or a bandana or anything of the sort that could potentially hide away long hair.

That's mean!

Re: .....wait a min.....Debby, that's so mean!

Hi, meclone2. There must be some suspense with a few more chapters to go. Thanks for sharing your reaction.
All the best,
Debby K

It's so great !!! I'm so happy to read you again, I missed me. I can't wait for the continuation.
I sure that's Sully lol ...

Thanks, Fleur de Lys. I'm glad you are enjoying the story.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Chapter 12

Good Morning I laugh alot with the talk between Jake,Hank and Loren that was so funny
Poor Sully he is getting an angry Michaela. And I'm preatty sure Sully did not like know that Michaela dance with another man,I can smell trouble here.
Good chapter, I hope both M&S do something to Preston

Re: Chapter 12

Hi, Rosie. I'm glad you enjoyed the humor of this chapter. More mystery to come though.
Debby K