Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 13

It is a great gift to receive a new chapter in my birthday, a curse on Preston want to look like Sully and ignore what he has said Michaela. A shame to hear what Sully said to Cloud Dancing but I think it's a relief to Sully.

Waiting for the chapter by tomorrow... see that this is going to chat with Katie and the jealousy of Sully give for a night of dancing and passion in her room, kissing, poetry and love...

You are the best Debby!!!

Hugs & kisses

Re: Chapter 13

Preston!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or rather yell at him - he's so pathetic!!! I only hope Sully will stay strong and not do anything everyone will regret. Sigh.

Btw, when I read the conversation between Sully and CD I felt some kind of jealousy: it's not the first time Sully prefers to talk to CD about his deepest worries. If I were Michaela, I wouldn't like that.
I hope Katie will find some reassurance when she talks to her parents.

As always: I loved the chapter and am looking forward to the next one !!

So Sully likes an Open Heart LOL. It breaks my heart to think the nurse thinks an innocent baby will go to hellbecause it is not baptized especially on Easter. Happy Easter. I am glad Michaela knows better and realizes that God wouldn't punish a baby that didn't do anything wrong. IMO of course.

Hi, Lynn.
I'm glad you liked the "Open Heart" references.
Keep in mind that the story takes place on Halloween, not Easter. I happened to have posted the story on Easter.
It's great to hear from you with your feedback, and Happy Easter to you, too.
Debby K

Debby: another great story, another great chapter. I can't wait to read tomorrow's chapter. I loved the Open Hearts references.

Hi, Joan. It's good to hear your feedback. I enjoyed working the "open hearts" into this story. Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi, Marion.
I think Sully confided to CD about the conversation with Sister Mary Margaret because he did not want Michaela to feel any guiltier than she already did.
I appreciate your feedback.
All the best,
Debby K

Thanks for your message, Isa. I'm glad you are enjoying the story.
All the best,
Debby K