Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 15

I thought the cerimony might help both of them not just Michaela. I would have thought that showing Preston what it would be like to have Michaela would make his desire grow rather than make him stop. LOL

Hi, Lynn. It's good to read your thoughts. Sully has an interesting plan up his sleeve. As for not being at the smudging ceremony with Michaela, he believes that his bitter feelings toward Sister Mary Margaret would jeopardize the effectiveness of it. One must be pure in thoughts and feelings. Thanks for posting.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi Debby: Well there is only 2 more chapters so I hope what Sully have for Preston is very good and he deserve it. I agree with you,if Sully does not have good feelings for Sister Mary Margaret he better be some where else. I also hope that the new Nun likes Indians other wise there will be problems
I hope you post the new chapter early

Hi, Rosie.
I shall say that Sully's plan for Preston is something readers might not expect.
I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks after the posting of the final chapter on Wednesday. I appreciate all of the feedback and the continued return of everyone who enjoys my saga of M&S.
All the best,
Debby K

I enjoyed your saga, I am a faithful follower of your stories, even if not just use the dictionary (only in large paragraphs)
How Sully can make Preston learns that Michaela does not want to it without using force?

How can be so pretentious Preston to believe that Michaela will love some day?

I love M&S

Thanks for all

Hi, Isa. Preston will have an interesting day tomorrow. Thanks for posting your thoughts.
All the best,
Debby K