Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 16

Oh, this doesn't sound good - a prejudiced sister. Sigh. I wonder for how long she will stay, and if she stays for good, whether she will change her attitude towards the Indians.
Climbing Pikes Peak is a great suggestion... I hope you have heard his advice too, Debby - because I of course want to read about every single step they will take .
I hope like Michaela that Colleen will find that one man who is right for her. (And I can't help wonder whether you already have someone in mind .)
I hope someone will stop Preston before he hits Josef!!!! (But nice plan - thumb up for Sully!!)

Btw, I decided to ignore the number of this chapter because it's just too close to 17 ...

Re: Chapter 16

Hi, Marion. This chapter sets up some potential stories down the road, if I get to them.
I'm glad you like Sully's plan. What do you think Michaela's reaction will be?
Thanks for your feedback.
All the best,
Debby K

I sure hope you will get to more stories!!!!!! There is still so much to explore...

As to Michaela's reaction: I think she will be horrified in the beginning, that the children are involved. But in the end she might think her husband very clever for I'm certain that Preston won't be able to handle all the Sully kids and will give up on his plan of being a father figure to them .

Hi, Marion. The door is always open to further stories.
How will Michaela react is kind of like a game show: "How Well Do You Know Dr. Quinn?" We shall see if your prediction is true tomorrow.
All the best,
Debby K

LOL Debby! You sure know how to tease me ! Now I only hope you will have a good night's rest so you can get up early tomorrow ...

It's been some time since I watched DQMW, but I'm fairly certain Michaela twice attempted and did not finish the climb to Pikes' Peak? Once to go after Sam, and once with Dorothy, Grace and Myra, where she hurt her arm in a fall?

Bold plan of Sully's, to get his children to "mutiny" at the Bank. I'll be in pins and needles all day until tomorrow, in anticipation of what happens to Josef! And Michaela's reaction too, when she finds out.

Debby, I'm sure you have too much care for us readers, and won't let Josef get hurt. But could you please have Preston break something really expensive in his bank? Or better yet, pull a muscle? Land him in hospital for a real injury? That'll teach him to use violence!

Hi, meclone2.

Thanks for pointing out that Michaela has twice attempted to climb Pikes Peak. I guess she forgot about that second time.

As for Preston, Sully has tried violence with him before, which only strengthened Preston's resolve to turn Michaela's head.

We'll see what happens to Josef and what Michaela's reaction will be tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your views.

All the best,
Debby K