Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 16

Hi, Nina. That would be a sight!
Thanks for posting your thought.
All the best,
Debby K

I was thinking that you were hinting at your next story of them climbing Pike's Peak and seeing their unborn children at peace. You had the children acting that way making me laugh. So that is how you ment Preston would decide he didn't want Michaela because all of the children would come too. I don't believe you will let Joesph be hit with a walking stick. I am surprised Michaela allows nurses working in her hospital that are so prejudice no matter how good of a nurse

Hi, Lynn.
M&S will have to wait until Winter is over before thinking about climbing Pikes Peak.
As for the nurses, I tried to keep some historical accuracy in that St. Francis Clinic/Hospital in Colorado Springs was actually founded by a doctor and an order of nuns. So, in the fan fiction world, Michaela is sort of stuck with them and their attitude. Perhaps over time, both she and the Native Americans will win them over.
Good to hear from you.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi Debby: Somebody(like) Michaela should walk in to see what Preston is planing to do to Joseph. I hope with the kids being in the bank make Preston stop.

I agree with Marion there is a potencial stories to be write from this story. I hope you let us know how Pikes Pike climbing will be.(that is a hard word to write) I'm sad 'cause chapter 17 is tomorrow but I enjoy it alot,and learn too.

Hi, Rosie. I appreciate the encouragement of writing a story about M&S climbing Pikes Peak one day.
Hopefully, all readers will find the final chapter tomorrow to be worthwhile.
All the best,
Debby K