Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 17

Hi Debby finally I will be able to post.
I did not expect Michaela getting angry,but I`m glad they work out their disagreement.I hope you let us know if Preston learn something from this. Maybe in your next storie.
Thanks for teaching us something new about the OK corral, and the Earps. I love your stoies because I always learn something new here.
Take a break (hope not to long) to write your new story. I will be here waiting because they are worth to wait and to read them.

Hi, Rosie. I appreciate your taking the time to leave feedback here on the forum. I am definitely taking a break from writing until my creative juices return. I'm glad you enjoyed the historical research that went into this story.
All the best,
Debby K

I'm a little concerned about how firmly you say that you will'definitely take a break'. I mean everybody needs a break but usually you give us some hope for the next story to come...

I have been developing ideas for a new story and have a little bit written, but that's all I can say at this point. Don't be concerned. It will come eventually, but in the meanwhile, I am taking a break. Thanks for your interest.
All the best,
Debby K

That means there is hope - and hope is all that I need ! Thank you so much!!
(Of course I understand your need for a break; I was just worried .)