Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Debby: we haven't forgotten you - but we do MISS you

Sorry this reply here comes so late, Debby.
I've been posting references to the recent messages here in the forum thread which you already know, entitled "Celebrating 10 years of Debby K.'s stories" - and this is now a cross-reference to the replies which have been posted there:
http://forum.drquinn.us/viewtopic.php?t=5561&start=26

Everything in our modern society seems to be declined in weird abbrevs, so I've invented a new one to sum up these additions.

WAMY, Debby.

It means We All Miss You

I especially enjoyed a comment made by Linda just before my addition, in which she admits mixing up some situations and events involving our beloved characters: "did that happen in the show or in a Deb K story ?" IMHO this sums up in one single phrase the importance of your 10-year saga in the heart of thousands of fans!

Re: Debby: we haven't forgotten you - but we do MISS you

Thank you for the cross-reference, Sylvie. I am truly moved by the many people who have contacted me on my message board or in private regarding my decision. Now, with the added comments on the DQ Forum, it further fills me with appreciation for how my stories were received over the years.

In many ways, it's like retiring from one's job. You forget what it meant to you when you first started until you see an old photograph or hear from people who remember you way back when you began.

With DQ being shown on the Gospel Music Channel four times a day, I believe more people will discover what a quality program it was. Perhaps they will even visit my stories and other fan fiction out there.

I think that Michaela and Sully have said many times that as long as we remember in our hearts, nothing truly leaves us.

All the best,
Debby K