Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A New Story

I read your story in the last hour of Christmas Eve - and it ended the day in a perfect way. Thank you so much for this treat, Debby!! For me it feels as if the Sullys are alive again - and it lifted my spirit considerably!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
A wonderful Christmas to you!!
Marion

EDIT: I was so excited that I forgot to comment on what this story is about: I'm in awe how you managed to work this story into the great picture of your saga!!

Debby, first off I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your latest story. I'm so glad you wrote it. It also reminds me of how very much I miss your stories. I understand why you aren't writing anymore, but just put me in the category of those who wish you'd start writing again.

Reading this right in the middle of Christmas night was an exceptional moment for me, Debby! Despite the strong nostalgic feelings I've had since you've stopped adding chapters to your unique saga, I appreciated your return enthusiastically: everything we've always loved in your stories is there - even some poetry (how much I've always loved them...)

This is a very touching story, the best way for me to conclude a Christmas eve. Thanks, million, billion, zillion thanks, and plenty of and for sharing this Christmas tale with us all.

We miss you, Debby...

Thank you for your kind words, Sylvie. I'm glad to have made you happy!

Joyeux Noël!

Debby K

Thank you, Joan. The urge to wrote just hit me to pen this little story. Things just came together.

I appreciate your support.
Debby K

Thanks, Marion. It made me feel good to write it. Merry Christmas.

Debby K

Thanks for the new story Debby!
PLease don't apologize for not editing! It was perfect! Just keep writing---never edit again if it means you will keep writing!
Story was wonderful !
Thanks Again

Thank you, Britt. I appreciate your letting me know what you thought of the story and your words of encouragement.
All the best for a happy new year.
Debby K

Debby,

Lovely Christmas story! What an unexpected treat to see it here, and it was so touching. I was wondering how you'd get a surprise ending in there, but you did, and it was great! It hasn't been too long since I saw the Uncle Teddy episode, so that was very cool. Thanks so much, and no need to apologize. I didn't see any typos at all!

Hi, Wendy.
Thanks for stopping by to tell me what you thought of "The Christmas Coat." I'm glad you enjoyed the ending.
All the best for a Happy New Year,
Debby K