Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
justl saying we miss you

Debby, just wondering how you are. Miss new stories so much. I check every day to see if something new is up.

Kind of started a controversy on Joe's Web Page. They were talking about Joe playing Rhett Butler in the maybe remake of "Gone With the Wind." I just said that is one that I don't think should be remade. It is a classic and should be left alone in my opinion. Granted it is only my opinion. Some jumped all over it asking if I did not think Joe was good enough to play the part. Not my intention, I think he is a great actor a good looking man, a great family man, etc. I just think the movie should be left along.

Re: justl saying we miss you

Thanks for checking on me, Doris. I'm doing well.

As for "Gone With the Wind," it is a classic and should not be redone. I remember the controversy over the sequel book "Scarlett." It was made into a movie version that starred Timothy Dalton and Joanne Whalley. Remakes seem to be very popular because Hollywood has no original ideas anymore.

I would love to see Joe in a movie with Jane. Meanwhile, I'll content myself with DQ reruns on GMC or my own DVDs.

All the best,
Debby K