Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Updates

I have made several updates to my main page. In addition, I received this message from gmc:

Dear gmc Viewer,

I’m just dropping by to let you know about some exciting things that are happening in programming around our countdown to the airing of “Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman – The Lost Season 6.” On September 6th beginning at 8am est., gmc will be bringing to you an all day “Dr. Quinn Marathon!” I know that you have been waiting for it!! Now you can continue to see the remaining episodes of the first 5 seasons up to Sept. 6 weekdays at 6pm & 7pm est. After Sept. 6 all the episodes at 6pm & 7pm est. will be of Season 6.

To add to the excitement you can join other viewers who love Dr. Quinn at www.watchdrquinn.com. Stay informed by signing up for our gmc newsletter, gNews, Dr. Quinn updates, trivia contests, daily quizzes, win some great prizes, and so much more!!! You will also find the episode guides on the site.

Many of you have inquired about the Dr. Quinn movies. Well here’s a bonus…..later this year we will be airing the movies. The dates and times have not been set yet, so make sure to visit www.watchdrquinn.com and sign-up for Dr. Quinn updates.