Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A New Story

OMG! My wish has been granted - a new story!

I am currently doing my annual tradition of re-reading all you stories (just finished Recovery yesterday) and was feeling sad that I was nearing the end of the series. Now I have something to look forward to.

Thank you so much Debby!

Thank you, Minerva. I appreciate your continuing to read my stories.

Debby K

- What wonderful news!!! Reading your announcement just made my weekend, Debby!!! I'm so happy you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marion

Thank you, Marion. I hope readers enjoy it. It's been a long time.

Debby K

No worries, I'm sure your readers will enjoy your story . I'm positive everyone is as excited as I am to see how the story of the Sully family and their friends will go on. Cain't wait for you to announce when you will start posting and meet all the kids again!

Oh, and I forgot before: For me it was always a special time when I could read a new chapter each day. But of course I will accept another posting rhythm - as long as I get something to read from you at all .

Thank you, Marion.

I am grateful for your encouragement. I look forward to future chapters of your great story, "Long Night."

GO STEELERS!!!

Debby K

LOL I hope the Steelers will win!!!

(And I will post the next chapter tomorrow :).

While I cannot now look forward to a Steeler celebration, I can look forward to a new chapter of your story, Marion.

Debby K

We're only in early Feb but I already feel 2011 is going to be an exceptional vintage for Quinnfic: Deb K is back, Becky H too...

I'm so happy to see you're going to give us more delicious moments about our favourite family, Debby, that I could jump all over the place - except I shouldnt jump too high and too close to my balcony because I live on the 10th floor... would be I guess a too much brutal landing which would surely deprive me of comfortably reading this next story of yours.

How could I show my enthusiasm ? Maybe a little tap dancing ? Anyway, I'm on ...

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK DEBBY!

I appreciate your enthusiastic response, Sylvie. I hope the story lives up to your expectations. And, please don't hurt yourself!

Debby K

DEBBY you are back!!WOW this is great, I'm preatty sure this is going to be another great story. WOW,WOW I can't believe it.

I had miss your Sully family (Joey,the twins,kathy she is 12?,Brian) this are good news.

Thank you,thank you Debby for coming back,your storys were the first ones I start reading when I found this wonderfull world of fans,and I have always love them.

Welcomeback my friend.

Rosie

Thank you, Rosie. I am grateful that you have stayed with my stories. I hope you enjoy this one. Katie is 10.

Debby K

Awww... I'm sorry the Steelers didn't make it :(!!

Unfortunately. my story is over, too . But that's all the more reason for me to look forward to your first chapter !

Marion

Marion,
Your story was very emotional and well written. I hope you will do a sequel to bring your "what if?" story full circle. Well done!
Debby