Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A New Story

While I cannot now look forward to a Steeler celebration, I can look forward to a new chapter of your story, Marion.

Debby K

We're only in early Feb but I already feel 2011 is going to be an exceptional vintage for Quinnfic: Deb K is back, Becky H too...

I'm so happy to see you're going to give us more delicious moments about our favourite family, Debby, that I could jump all over the place - except I shouldnt jump too high and too close to my balcony because I live on the 10th floor... would be I guess a too much brutal landing which would surely deprive me of comfortably reading this next story of yours.

How could I show my enthusiasm ? Maybe a little tap dancing ? Anyway, I'm on ...

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK DEBBY!

I appreciate your enthusiastic response, Sylvie. I hope the story lives up to your expectations. And, please don't hurt yourself!

Debby K

DEBBY you are back!!WOW this is great, I'm preatty sure this is going to be another great story. WOW,WOW I can't believe it.

I had miss your Sully family (Joey,the twins,kathy she is 12?,Brian) this are good news.

Thank you,thank you Debby for coming back,your storys were the first ones I start reading when I found this wonderfull world of fans,and I have always love them.

Welcomeback my friend.

Rosie

Thank you, Rosie. I am grateful that you have stayed with my stories. I hope you enjoy this one. Katie is 10.

Debby K

Awww... I'm sorry the Steelers didn't make it :(!!

Unfortunately. my story is over, too . But that's all the more reason for me to look forward to your first chapter !

Marion

Marion,
Your story was very emotional and well written. I hope you will do a sequel to bring your "what if?" story full circle. Well done!
Debby