Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 9

Oh my. I actually agree with Sully - there is so much to consider. They would go with 5 kids, the oldest just 10 and the youngest still kind of a baby. But since Michaela is determined to go...
I felt a bit sorry for Dell yet I guess Colleen has learned from her experience with quick decisions.
You are really true to your word (not that I ever doubted it LOL) - you are creating so many open issues for more stories! I would love to read about Brian in Europe and how the relationship between Colleen and Dell develops. And so many things could happen at Yellowstone!!
Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter!

Re: Chapter 9

Hi, Marion.

Keep in mind that Michaela is determined to go for three reasons: 1. She believes that she owes it to him for all that he has sacrificed for her. 2. She thinks that this is something Sully wants to do, and by having his family along, he would be more likely to take the necessary time to do the job without being homesick for them. 3. She wants the children to experience the West in a pristine condition, thus hoping they will appreciate preserving it.

And, of course, if they go, it would set up many writing opportunities for me to chronicle their adventures.

Thanks for your wonderful commentary as the story has progressed. I hope you enjoy the final chapter on Friday.

All the best,
Debby K