Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 10

Hi Debby firts I want to tell you that I really enjoy your story. .
You don't think it will be a good idea if Sully goes first and find where his family is going to stay? You know like Sully wants to have a proper place for them.
I'm worry like Marion that something bad will happen to the kids. But I can imagine Joe there learning about all the animals.
And like Marion,I'm glad to read that you are already researching, that give us hope that you might write another story of M&S going to Yellowstone.
Thanks again for this great story,I enjoy it alot.
Rosie

Hi, Rosie. Thanks for your comments about this story and suggestions for future ones.

I truly appreciate your feedback.

All the best,
Debby K

Debby, first let me say that I am bummed that the story is over. I've missed your stories. That being said, I'm glad you wrote another one, and hope to see more in the future.

Second, I agree with Marion. Definately want to see them at Yellowstone, and boys being boys, can't wait to see what trouble Josef and Noah get into.

Hi, Joan. I'm glad that you stopped by to share your thoughts on my story.

There are several plot lines open, so I hope when/if the mood strikes, I can pursue them.

Thanks for reading "Alights on the Cloud."

All the best,
Debby K