Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 1

- That's for the first chapter of a new story from you !!! And this is for the trouble I see coming. I think it's great that Colleen talked to Andrew so he didn't have to find out about her and Dell by accident. I really wonder though what Preston will do once he finds out that Michaela will go away. Speaking of going to Yellowstone: it concerns me that they have no idea yet where they will stay. If it were only adults that would be fine but they will be there with kids, and some of them are still pretty young... And I don't dare to think yet about what danger the kids will face in Yellowstone but I definitely wanna read about it!!
Looking forward to tomorrow (assuming that you will post one chapter a day as always ).
Marion

Re: Chapter 1

Hi, Marion.

Thanks for your comments and concerns about Chapter 1's plots. I do plan to post one chapter per day.

I appreciate hearing from you.

Debby K

First of all I would like to apologize for my bad English!
Very nice early story that takes us back to the last events of "alight on the Cloud"
Debby thank you very much for all that time you spent to write for we this new story
I can say: wait for tomorrow for Chapter 2

Thank you for your kind remarks, Okapi. Your English is fine. I hope you continue to enjoy the story as it unfolds.

Debby K

I have always felt bad for Andrew and this makes it worse. He need a love interest to help him

Thanks for your comment, Lynn.

Perhaps you will get your wish.

Debby K