Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How to read on my iPhone

Hi, Michelle.

I just clicked on one of my stories using an iPhone, and it worked for me. Can you give me any more detail about what happens when you click on am the story links?

All the best,
Debby K

Thanks for responding quickly. Once the link is clicked, the website will not load. I have a blank screen. It could be a Sprint problem. I am going to continue to attempt to open your stories.
Thank you for continuing your stories. I have alway loved them.
~ Michelle.

Michelle, I have all of Debby's stories downloaded and converted into an .epub file that can be read within an ereader app on your iPhone or iPad. I would be happy to send them to you.

Hi Michelle,

We were driving, and I had seen your question here, so I got out my smart phone, entered the name of this site, and I was there! It looked just like it does on my computer screen though tiny. I found the story grid and tapped on the next story I wanted to read and was happily immersed in Dr. Quinn Land on our way to the store. I made the print larger the usual way with my thumb and finger spreading outward on the screen. It was great!

Hope this helps.

Warmly, Wendy