Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

ONE TIME ONLY EVENT on MARCH 13 at 9:00 PM ET: CBR Radio presents a special evening "The 20th Anniversary Dr. Quinn Reunion," with special guests (scheduled to call in) JANE SEYMOUR (Dr. Quinn), JOE LANDO (Sully), Orson Bean (Loren Bray), Alley Mills (Marjorie Quinn), Georgann Johnson (Elizabeth Quinn), Chad Allen (Matthew), Shawn Toovey (Brian), Jessica Bowman (2nd Colleen), William Shockley (Hank), Jonelle Allen (Grace), Helene Udy (Myra), Henry G Sanders (Robert E), Frank Collison (Horace), Geoffrey Lower (Reverend), Jen Youngs (Ingrid), Tami & Megan Calabrese (Katie and her real-life mother), Show's Creator Beth Sullivan, Music Composer William Olvis, Cinematographer Ozzie Smith & Director Chuck Bowman
To listen and participate, go to this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi/2013/03/14/the-20th-anniversary-dr-quinn-medicine-woman-reunion

Debby K

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thanks for the anouncement. I did not miss it. It was so nice listening to all the casts. it just show how great this show was and CBS was unjust cancelling this great show. I thank people like you(Debby) for writing stories to keep the show alive in all the fans. Thanks you.

You can still listen and/or download to iTunes from:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi/2013/03/14/the-20th-anniversary-dr-quinn-medicine-woman-reunion

There was an additional hour of Q&A if you listened by phone.

The entire show was 3 hours long!

Debby K

What a great thing to listen to! I had no idea they had this 20th anniversary reunion. I learned a lot about how they made the show. How wonderful that all the cast is still alive and kicking. And to think Jane Seymour is now a grandmother three times over and Joe has four kids! Time marches on.

It was so nice to catch up with our favorite cast.