Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Perfectly Prudence

Hi, Wendy.

Someone posted it on YouTube.

Enjoy.
Debby

Dear Debby,

Thanks! I started watching it, but I decided to finish your DQMW stories first. All done now and looking forward to Michaela and Sully's adventure in Yellowstone, a place I've been to also, so I can't wait to hear what you come up with. It's been quite an adventure already! You've spoiled me for anyone else's fan fiction. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I don't know how you do it really.

Also looking forward to your epilogue for the Perfectly Prudence story after I watch that. Again, many thanks for everything!

Warmly, Wendy

I look forward to reading your reaction, Wendy.

All the best,
Debby K

Dear Debby,

I finally watched all of Perfectly Prudence, which I found pretty funny, and read your epilogue, too. Very nice! I think they could have used your ending since it did seem to end kind of in the middle.

I wish I had had a chance to see all the great videos of the Jane and Joe Q&A session on your site. It would have given me some more ideas for questions to ask Joe Lando when I saw him last weekend. Oh well, at least we have these we can always go back to. He looked very much as he did in those interviews last Saturday at The Hollywood Show. What a thrill to finally meet him after all these years, and he's really just as nice as I expected.

Thanks again for everything!

Warmly, Wendy

Thanks, Wendy.

I'm glad you enjoyed PP and the epilogue. And I'm delighted that you got to meet Joe.

All the best,
Debby K