Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friends in Need/Anniversary/The Hope Within

Dear Debby,

As you know, I'm in the middle of reading all your stories after having started watching the entire series again starting in March, and I just had to say these three that surround The Heart Within movie were really fantastic. The Friends in Need story had me in tears at times for obvious reasons, but what a story! A real page turner I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was reading it at the dentist's office on my smart phone in between what he was doing to me today, a much appreciated distraction.

I loved your very helpful prequil to the movie, and I remember not being quite satisfied with the ending when I watched it before (naturally, I wanted her to lay one on him), so I really appreciated how The Hope Within started right there where the movie ended and gave some sort of plausible and satisfactory explanation to what we had seen.

All I can say is you do GOOD work! Thank you so much for your very compelling and inventive stories, including all the research you've done to tie in historical events. Off to finish The Hope Within now, but I just wanted to give you a progress report and let you know we're still out here reading what you've written are so grateful to you for carrying on the saga of Michaela and Sully.

Warmly, Wendy

Re: Friends in Need/Anniversary/The Hope Within

Hi, Wendy.

I'm glad to have been of service for the dentist visit. Sometimes it is those feelings of incomplete stories or wishing we could have seen more that will spark an idea for a "scene." I'm happy that you found the story arc fulfilling.

I appreciate the update.

All the best,
Debby K