Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hope for a New Movie

Hi Debby,

Thanks for all this info. I sent a letter to CBS a couple of months ago.

Another thing we can all do if we have DVRs is to record all the Dr. Quinn episodes showing on the cable channels and then watch them (or let them run in the background if we don't have time to sit and watch three episodes a day). Our DVRs feed back ratings to the PTB. If CBS finds that Dr. Quinn is doing well in the ratings on the cable channels, it could influence their decision to do another movie. At least, it seems like it couldn't hurt. I almost always end up watching at least some of those episodes I DVR, especially when Sully has his scenes.

Warmly, Wendy

Thanks for the suggestion, Wendy!

All the best,
Debby K

No problem, Debby.

BTW, I just sent Hallmark another email requesting a sequel to Perfectly Prudence. It was short and sweet but very enthusiastic. Let's hope they listen. I know that story could be taken much farther. Same with Dr. Quinn, of course.

Warmly, Wendy

I'm adding an addendum to this note. That Hallmark address didn't work--my email bounced. Any suggestions? Thanks!