Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your stories

This past year has been very rough for me. I have had serious health problems which have resulted in numerous surgeries and treatments. In addition to that my mother passed away. I have had lots of down time as a result of all of this. One day while browsing upcoming movies on tv I stumbled across a Dr. Quinn movie. I had adored the series in the late 90s when it was repeated, but never got the chance to see all of the episodes so I found it and began watching every one. I eventually stumbled upon your site and your amazing stories! I have read every single one! They have provided many hours of joy and happiness in this very hard year I have had. I just really wanted you to know how much you have touched me by keeping my mind off of my struggles and I have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I just finished your most recent and I am so sad to bring the stories to a conclusion. I so hope you will continue to write about Mike and Sully- you are very gifted! Thank you so very much for sharing these stories with us!!

Re: Your stories

Dear Heather,

Thank you so much for sharing your poignant story. I extend my deepest sympathies on the death of your mother, and I hope that your health improves soon!

I'm glad that my stories have helped you cope with all that you have been through.

I appreciate your taking the time to let me know what they have meant to you.

All the best,
Debby K