Return to Website

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com

Let's see what ya got!

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EAK Jazz Ride 20" for sale

Hi, i´m selling my beutyful 20" EAK Jazz Ride. Very good condition, no cracks, no keyhole ... nothing. And delicate sound (of course). ;-)

Location: germany! I am not experienced in shipping overseas, but we´ll find a way, if you are really interested. :-)

I´m also selling a 20" EAV Dark Crash and 2 Paiste 602 Seven Sound Series Deep Rides (Nr. 7, 20" - see other announces).

More: EAK Jazz Ride - Price and pics

Hi, i can now send some pics. Price: 350,- Euro + shipping.

Re: EAK Jazz Ride 20" for sale

And is this one still for sale? If so maybe you can send me pics of both cymbals and the weight would be great too! Grtz, M

i too would alos like to buy this ride, can you send pics to my email chizzad_bc@hotmail.com and sound file if you can,chur

So if you still have it it's gonna be a battle!
My mailadress is hotmeelpuntkom@hotmail.com by the way, if you have it still and want to send some pics etc.
Thanx

Hi Maarten & Kieran,

sorry that i haven´t answered yet - i didn´t receive a notice about your replies!

The EAKs are still available, but by now i think i have to keep the Jazz Ride ... it simply sounds TOO nice and caressed my ears even more the last 2 months. ;-)

The EAK Crash is a monster too, but i have some quite similar cymbals "in stock", so i will send you a mail for this one, maarten. :-)

Hi David...I saw your post about your 20"EAK Jazz Ride and wondered if you would NOW consider selling it..I have been looking for one of these for a long time. How much does it weigh? Can you send me some pictures? drumprof@golden.net
Thanks,
Darrell