Rare and Vintage Cymbals For Sale
Return to Website

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com

Let's see what ya got!

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
22" PAISTE FORMULA 602 MEDIUM FLAT-RIDE!!!! BLUE-LABEL!!!! A JAZZER'S DREAM!!!

I have an awesome 22" blue-label, medium flat ride. I might be putting it on ebay VERY soon (like tonight or tomorrow) so contact me at joshnytko@yahoo.com asap if you want first-dibbs.
I can't believe I'm doing this, but i have a sick pet that needed surgery and need cash to help pay for those bills and my other bills.

You guys all know how fantastic 602's sound, but if you've never heard or played a 602 flat ride then you're in for a sonic-orgasm!!! A SWEET SILVERY, CRYSTALY 'CLICK' THAT ALWAYS STAYS OVER THE DEEP, DARK UNDERTONES!!! GORGEOUS, HEAVY HAMMERING!!!!
The serial# starts with a '1'. That means its from '81 and is probably a VERY early model. I don't know the weight yet, but the edge has flex and gets some serious wobble when you lay into her! She can handle the FASTEST pattern you thrust into her, all while begging for more! :) Simply the best sounding flat ride EVER made, in my opinion... AND she's got two rivet-holes just in case your feelin' saucy and want a little sizzle!!

Condition: (I'm gonna be VERY picky here, but it won't matter once you get her. All of these little things will let you gig her and not feel bad :)

It's in VERY GOOD++ condition, but is a 'PLAYER'S CYMBAL' nonetheless.
-One tiny, tiny, nick (probably wont show up in a pic, its that small) and one small rough-patch on edge that can be felt and not seen. Edge is perfect otherwise.
-Only the SLIGHTEST of mounting-hole out-of-roundness. I can't even call it 'hole-wear' because it's SO slight. I actually like it because it enables you to hit the sweet-spot EVERY time.
-I don't know if the rivet-holes are factory. They appear to be factory because they're the same length from the edge and they are symmetrical to the mounting-hole and ink logo's, but I cannot say for sure. The rivet-holes have wear from use, but nothing serious.
-Ink-logo's slightly faded. I have never cleaned it though.
THAT IS IT, NO OTHER ISSUES.

$600 obo+shipping costs. paypal preferred. pics on request.