Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com

Let's see what ya got!

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FS (2) 22" Old K Istanbul Zildjians

Looking to sell one or both of the following cymbals:

22" K Zildjian Istanbul, (older) New Stamp. Weight is around 2600 grams. Cymbal is in PERFECT condition. Looks a lot, and sounds a bit, like an intermediate stamp. Stamp is more centered, like intermediate stamps were. Lathe lines are deep far apart like intermediate stamps. The cymbal is killing. Email me for pics and a sound file. $1400

22" K Zildjian Istanbul, (older) New Stamp. Weight is around 2400 grams. Cymbal has two cracks ( 1cm, & 5mm) at the bell hole. They haven't grown at all since I've owned the cymbal. Also has 2 weird, raised bumps just passed the bow of the cymbal. Not sure what these are from. Cymbal has the TW profile and sounds like a cross between Tony, and Bill Stewart. I used to play it on every gig but recently replaced it with a Spizz. Because of the cracks and bumps this one is $1300. Email me for pics and a sound file.

Both cymbals are in Brooklyn.

If you're seriously interested and you have the money you can email me at lucdeckerdrums@yahoo.com or call me with any questions at 646.369.4454.

Thanks,
Luc

Re: FS (2) 22" Old K Istanbul Zildjians

All Sold. Thanks.