Return to Website

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com

Let's see what ya got!

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
22" Paiste Sig Dry Heavy

Paiste Signature 22" Dry Heavy Ride cymbal for sale, excellent original condition. Logos are strong, no structural issues at all. If you are thinking about picking one of these up, then you're probably aware that it's currently a special order in this size, which typically means a 30% - 50% upcharge in price and 3-6 month wait.
I have owned this one for close to 10 years - the hammering looks like somone shot golf balls out of a bazooka at it - weight is 3840 gms! By far the heaviest ride I've ever had.
For comparison: my 22" S.C. Bell ride, circa 1981, weighs in at 3605; my 22" 2002 Heavy ride, also from 1981 [with "jazz rock" in red @ 9 o'clock - when's the last time you saw one of those!] is 3660; the 22" Dark ride from 1977 [thanks Matt] is 3265.
I've been holding onto this even though it's the last Sig I have left and not getting used anymore. I will sell it for $300 plus the actual shipping cost - if you want to use paypal you'll have to cover their bite. I already have a really stout box, and don't dink around when it comes to packing.
I'm not really looking to trade right now, with a couple exceptions, namely: 14" Sound Creation S.E. bottom hat, regular or Heavy version, plus $100; 15" pre-serial 602 weighing 860 gms or less, plus $150 - may also consider a nice thin 16" pre-ser 602.
That's about it for trades for me... shoot an email to parkbeaver@comcast.net if you're interested in this Marshall killer.

Re: 22" Paiste Sig Dry Heavy

Sold on ebay for $321 on 8/3/10...