Return to Website

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com

Let's see what ya got!

Buy & Sell your own at RareVintageCymbals.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vintage and Custom cymbals availiable. $295.00

Good morning, You don't know me but if you own a t.v. then you have probably heard me play along with some of these cymbals. I have several high end cymbals that I have acquired over my career that are sitting in my studio in bags. These wonderful instruments need to be played and enjoyed by both musician and listener alike. I have obtained most of these cymbals through Cymbal brokers, Authors, Boutique drum shops and in some cases, directly with the Cymbal smith himself. They would send me only the best sonically sounding cymbals that they could get their hands on and these are some of the best sounding cymbals I have ever heard ( or I would ship them back, which rarely happened ). I have worked with such Cymbal masters as Spizzichino, Skiba, Bettis and Diril. Some of these I had shipped back to have re hammered or " shaved ", making these truly custom and " one of a kind " cymbals. Subsequently, I have a lot of time and money invested in most of the cymbals I will be selling. I am offering these cymbals at a "fare market value" and want them to go to a drummer who can appreciate their quality and musicality, which is why I am not bothering with Ebay. My "taste" in cymbals are a mild wash, subtle undertones with an articulate stick definition that doesn't get washed out when you 'lean into it' supporting a solo. I have Spizzichino's, EAK's, Pre split Greenies, Masterworks, Meinl's, first and second run Sabians HH, Sabian "Vault and Prototypes", Skiba's, Istanbul's, Bosphorous. Please contact me with what you are looking for and Thank you for your time.

Gregg