Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A GOOD DAY NEVER ENDS

When his lover’s greed consumes her, a discontented bill collector is assigned an old girlfriend’s debt and he is forced to evaluate the effects of money in the world he lives in.

My name is Cory Cason and my new script is a 112-page drama set in a ruthless debt collection agency run by tyrants in 1989 Denver, as communism is falling and hyper capitalism is rising. Calvin and Deborah grow apart when she becomes obsessed with collecting a debt that could cost an ailing old man the ranch near Aspen that has been in his family for generations. The owner of the agency, Damon, and his manager Larry, promise Deborah a lucrative career if she is willing to give everything, body and soul, for the success of the company. Calvin is assigned Kim’s phone bill, it leads him to a dark, introspective place where he questions the decisions he has made in life, as well as his own existence.

I am a novelist/non fiction writer/ poet with nine titles to my name, and a new novel to be released by the end of 2023. I am adapting that novel into a nine-part tv series.