Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Fall Guy's Decision, a crime, romantic drama

I'm turning to you to propose a project that could be the turning point of everything and could gain attention. So please read carefully.

My book was published in Italy in February: Overcoming the limits of love. This is gaining more and more fame, therefore I have been asked several times to produce a possible film.
Although my mother tongue is Italian, I studied English and wrote the entire screenplay in English. I submitted the script to various competitions, especially those organized by Writer Duet and was able to get among the first.

The plot particularly concerns a love story, a genre that in my opinion is one of the most treated today (especially by Netflix), but I think it is important because it concerns strong topics such as violence against women (above all) and eating disorders, and especially self-harm.
I am particularly attached to Overcoming the limits of love and for this reason I would like to attribute a future to it, given my past, which concerns the themes covered in the plot (particularly violence against women).
So I wanted to ask you for a collaboration.

Logline: If your heart is broken, you need to change your pen to rewrite your destiny.
Genre: crime, drama and romance.

In case you want to have more information, you can write me an email and I will send you the synopsis of the script.

Thank you for your attention, kind regards.