Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
post my logline

Dear [Agent's/Producer's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to introduce my science fiction film script titled "Earth Unveiled," which I believe has the potential to captivate audiences with its unique blend of adventure, mystery, and the unknown.

Logline:
When a team of passionate archaeologists vanishes during an expedition into a mysterious cavern tunnel discovered in a vast desert, their loved ones embark on a perilous quest to uncover the truth. Along the way, they stumble upon an otherworldly realm, filled with ancient secrets, supernatural forces, and a hidden network of Earths. As they dive into the depths of the Abyss and explore uncharted territories, they must confront the darkness lurking beneath the sands to rescue the missing archaeologists and save Earth from a menacing threat.

Synopsis:
"Earth Unveiled" is a captivating science fiction film that delves into the discovery of alien life on Earth and beyond, hidden in plain sight. It combines elements of adventure, mystery, and the unknown, taking the audience on a thrilling journey through unexplored realms.

This script is an imaginative and thought-provoking exploration of the mysteries that lie beneath the surface of our world. It offers a fresh perspective on the concept of extraterrestrial life and